Teaching Assistant - Faculty of Computing & IT
Padukka, Sri Lanka
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Conduct one or more laboratory classes from the following list:
•Computer Programming in Python
•Database Management Systems
•Object Oriented Programming using Java
•Data Structures and Algorithms using C
•Big Data Analytics
2. Organize and deliver discussion /tutorial classes/lab sessions to students and evaluate their work.
3. Organize the lectures with the assistance of senior academics.
4. Any other administrative tasks assigned by the HOD.
Qualification & Requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree (First class or Second Upper) in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related field.
2. Experience in design, conduct and assessing computing laboratory is preferred.
3. Good oral and written communication skills, team work and leadership skills and capacity to work under minimum supervision.